Monday, November 4, 2013

How to bypass Facebook's 'Confirm Your Phone' Security Tests

How to bypass Facebook's 'Confirm Your Phone' Security Tests


If you've ever used Facebook, then you've likely come across one of their many security checks at one time or another. The most dreaded one to encounter is the phone number verification. Facebook's algorithm detects your account may not be real (usually for newbies) and freezes your account completely till you give them your number and enter a code they send your via an automated voice or a text message to confirm that number you've provided does belong to you.

The problem with using phone numbers to verify if users are really who they say they are, are many. For one thing, it assumes everyone has a phone number of their own, which isn't the case. In many parts of the world, particularly developing nations, having a phone line is too expensive for their average citizen. Even in America, there are many who don't have a number of their own. Moreover, even if they did have a number, they shouldn't give it out to a major corporation such as Facebook, which we all know uses our personal information to sell to advertisers.

About a week ago, Facebook's  algorithm selected me to verify my account with my phone number. I was pretty much stuck. If I gave them my number, I was essentially giving them permission to sell my privacy away. If I didn't comply, I wouldn't be able to use Facebook with that account. Seeing how I've used that account since 2007 and had built a good list of friends and acquaintances, I was compelled to find a way around this dilemma. So I started doing extensive searches on Google about ways of avoiding this and to my disbelief, I couldn't find a single way of avoiding it.

So after about a week of not being able to use my account, I was ready to give in to Facebook's demands and provide them with my number in order to use my account again. It was about this time when it dawned on me about a free voice mail service I used to use as a kid and started thinking if I can use this free voice mail number as a substitute for my real number; a proxy if you will. I quickly searched for the voice mail service and to my luck, they were still in business. I then signed up and put that number on my Facebook security check and requested I get an automated call, rather than a text message and to my amazement, it worked! Facebook's automated call left a voice mail with my confirmation code and I simply put those numbers in and had my account restored.

In this tutorial, I will teach you a step-by-step process on how you can do this. Don't be intimidated by the number of steps, it really is very easy.

1) Call this Seattle-based  free voice mail service provider:  (206) 376-1000

2) As soon as you hear an automated male voice, press 1 or wait for instructions.

3) At this stage, it will explain how their free voice mail service works and to press 1 when prompted.

4) Now it's going to ask your for a 4-number security code (this is important). I put in 1111 (you can put whatever four-digit security number you can remember). Make sure to write this down or memorize it, because you'll need this later.

5) At this stage, you are going to be asked to record a greeting for your new voice mail. As soon as you hear the beep that signals it is recording, press # and 1. Do NOT record your voice or leave a greeting, this is a crucial step. Important: your voice greeting shouldn't be longer than three seconds for this to work.

6) Then its going to ask you a serious of personal questions to better target you for advertisement. It's going to ask your sex, your age and zip code. Follow instructions and enter proper details (you don't have to be honest, it will still work with any information you provide it).

7) At this stage, you will be provided with your free voice mail number. Make sure to write this number down and follow the last few instructions the automated recording gives you and to follow through till it tells you you're finished and have your voice mail activated.

8) Call your voice mail number and as soon as you hear your short greeting (if done right, it should be less than a second of silence), enter the * key on your phone, followed by your four digit security code. Play around with it and get a feel for it.

9) Give Facebook your voice mail number and it will ask you if you want a text security code or an automated call message of your confirmation code, make sure you enter a call for this to work.

10) Call your voice mail, enter your security code and check your new messages and you will find your Facebook security code there.

11) Take that code and enter into your Facebook account and you're done! Now Facebook has your free voice mail number and not your real number.

The people 1 - Facebook 0!


Note: if you don't call your voice mail and check your inbox once every 7 days, they will automatically delete it for you. This shouldn't matter for Facebook because once you've confirmed a number, they wont ask for it again. And if they do, you can do this process again.


Enjoy Trick By Hayat Hacking Articles (HHA)


No comments:

Post a Comment